Friday, November 26, 2010

First time!

My first time blogging!!! let's welcome myself to the world of blog....lalala^^  i cant believe i start to write blog now. haha. this reminds me of the childhood memory of keeping diary. i have like 5 diaries if not wrong, not too bad huh. so i guess i can maintain my blog :P 
Thanks to mister quokka and miss caris teo inspired me to start a blog lol. At first i was quite anxious as i really duno what to post to attract people come and see my blog...... but after a fren of mine told me, i dont have to, cz   people tat cares u will follow ur blog no matter what u write :P very true... so i guess i will just post whatever i feel, whatever i wan to share ! I am sorry if i post sth random...very random cz thats my style...lalala.....

stay tune!!! 

3 comments:

  1. lol.. Wah wah wah.... Like echo effect? hmmm.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't post for the reason to show people but post for yourself.. voice out and release whatever you feel like expressing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh in order to thanks me, click my advertisement thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete